Community Yoga Classes & Events
Tuesday-FREE COMMUNITY CLASS with Membership to Recreation Center
Roberto Clemente Community Center
2631 Bagley St.
Detroit, MI 48216
Saturday-$5 COMMUNITY CLASS with Membership to The People for Palmer Park
Palmer Park Community House
910 Merrill Plaisance *in the colorful building, near Splash Park
Detroit, MI 48203
To attend a Community Yoga Class:
1. Decide to attend class at the Roberto Clemente Recreation and/or Palmer Park
2. Come to the location of your choice to BECOME A MEMBER
- Palmer Park Membership, $20 annual membership, $5 per class
- Detroit Parks and Recreation Department, $10 annual membership, free senior membership, FREE YOGA
Pay an $8 Drop-In Fee if you come to the Palmer Park Community House, without a membership.
3. Fill out the Yoganic Flow registration form & waiver at the location.
4. Come to the location, 15 minutes before class. We recommend wearing comfortable, breathable clothing you can move around in and don’t mind sweating in. You may also want to bring water, a small towel or a yoga mat. We have yoga mats available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions contact us at Info@yoganicflow.com
When you attend a Yoganic Flow yoga class you will be guided by a Certified, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). Our experienced yoga instructors accommodate students of all skill levels. Students are taught pranayama (breathing techniques) and asanas (yoga postures) to relax the body and calm the mind while simultaneously strengthening their bodies mentally and physically.