We’re opening a studio in Rosedale Park! Online booking coming soon.
Yoganic Flow community classes throughout Metro Detroit will still be offered. See the schedule below!
Tuesday-FREE COMMUNITY CLASS with Membership to Recreation Center
Roberto Clemente Community Center
2631 Bagley St.
Detroit, MI 48216
Friday, March 2, 2018
Palmer Park Community House
910 Merrill Plaisance *in the colorful building, near Splash Park
Detroit, MI 48203
Sunday, February 11, 18 and 25
House of Pure Vin
1433 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
To attend a Community Yoga Class:
1. Pick the location closest to you.
2. Come to the location of your choice to BECOME A MEMBER
- Palmer Park Membership, $20 annual membership, $5 per class
- Detroit Parks and Recreation Department, $10 annual membership, free senior membership, FREE YOGA
Pay an $8 Drop-In Fee if you come to the Palmer Park Community House
3. Fill out the Yoganic Flow registration form & waiver at the location of your choice.
4. Come to the location of your choice, 15 minutes before class. We recommend wearing comfortable, breathable clothing you can move around in and don’t mind sweating in. You may also want to bring water, a small towel or a yoga mat. We have yoga mats available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions contact us at Info@yoganicflow.com
When you attend a Yoganic Flow yoga class you will be guided by a Certified, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). Our experienced yoga instructors accommodate students of all skill levels. Students are taught pranayama (breathing techniques) and asanas (yoga postures) to relax the body and calm the mind while simultaneously strengthening their bodies mentally and physically.