Roberto Clemente Community Center
2631 Bagley St.
Detroit, MI 48216
Farwell Recreation Center
2711 E. Outer Drive
Detroit, MI 48234
Detroit, MI 48238
Palmer Park Community House
910 Merrill Plaisance *in the colorful building, near Splash Park
Detroit, MI 48203
10am: Hip Hop Warriors Flow
12pm: Arm Balance/Inversion Workshop
3pm: AcroYoga Workshop
Elevator Building: 1938 Franklin St. Suite 110
Detroit, MI 48302
Tickets: Click HERE
To attend a Community Yoga Class:
1. Pick the location closest to you.
2. Come to the location of your choice to BECOME A MEMBER & Pay $5 per class.
- Palmer Park Membership, $20 annually
- Detroit Parks and Recreation Department, $10 annually
Pay an $8 Drop-In Fee if you come to the Palmer Park Community House
3. Fill out the Yoganic Flow registration form & waiver at the location of your choice.
4. Come to the location of your choice, 15 minutes before class. We recommend wearing comfortable, breathable clothing you can move around in and don’t mind sweating in. You may also want to bring water, a small towel or a yoga mat. We have yoga mats available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you attend a Yoganic Flow yoga class you will be guided though a basic Hatha Yoga practice by a Certified, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). Our experienced yoga instructors accommodate students of all skill levels. Students are taught breathing techniques and Sun Salutations to relax the body and calm the mind while simultaneously strengthening their bodies mentally and physically.