Hatha yoga (which includes Hip-Hop, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow or Slow Flow yoga) is a physical exercise. Yoga classes consist of a series of postures (asanas) that bend, stretch and compress every part of the body. This practice stimulates glands, circulation, respiration and the nervous system. If you have any physical/medical problems, you must inform your physician and the instructor before beginning class.
When performing the exercises, listen carefully and follow the instructor’s directions. DO NOT STRAIN OR FORCE YOURSELF BEYOND YOUR NATURAL FLEXIBILITY. Yoganic Flow and the instructor are not responsible for any injuries resulting from your failure to follow the directions of the instructor, from an existing physical/medical problems or from forcing yourself beyond natural limitation.
- I give permission to Yoganic Flow to photograph and/or record me before, during or after class. Any photograph, recording, comment or testimonial may be used as a part of a public display which may include Yoganicflow.com and/or print or electronic publications (including YouTube and social media)
- I do hereby intend to be legally bound for myself, and I waive and release any and all claims for damages I may have against “Yoganic Flow, LLC”, it’s staff or affiliates for any and all injuries suffered while engaging in the training provided to me, and agree to hold “Yoganic Flow, LLC”, harmless and indemnify it for any incident(s) arising from my use of “Yoganic Flow” facilities.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Yoganic Flow for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I understand during Yoganic flow classes instructors may physically adjust me. I release all Yoganic Flow employees from any claim whatsoever on account of adjustments, service or treatment rendered during my participation in any Yoganic Flow class.
- All packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable.